Monday, July 6, 2009

sometimes perpetual motion m o v e s s o s l o w.

I'm waking up morning after morning now wondering what it would be like to be a thousand miles away from here. I've still got everything I need, but there's something about not knowing where I would sleep the next night that makes me toss and turn with longing in my bed. It seems with every minute that goes by, I get a little more frantic and restless.

Now things are so comfortable, I don't know if I can break the routine. I've got an awesome job that I don't know if I could bring myself to quit and promises to live up to and rent to pay and animals to feed. I wish I had gone when I wanted (needed) to, before I committed myself to 30032.

1 comment:

  1. that restlessness keeps us aliiivvveee

    like a fucking zombie hunting brains, we stalk shady alleyway paths for dingy ladders to sticky tar covered rooftops!

    then throw pennies at passing cop cars cause we're panx

    the CAPTCHA message this time was 'weeduse'

    ReplyDelete